wine by the color

Friday, August 26, 2005

The lead singer, or at least as I remember the band's hierarchy, of Color Me Badd has been sued for failure to pay child support. Does anyone read that story and not immediately think of the 90210 episode when Brenda, Kelly, Donna and David spent the day chasing around the Bel Age hotel in search of CMB, and Donna witnessed her mother stumbling into a hotel room with a man who was not her father? I quite clearly remember that the episode was called 'Things To Do on a Rainy Day.'

When BAM and I were in LA last year, we walked up and down the path in Hermosa Beach looking for the beach apartment, with no success.

I need to get out more.

4 Comments:

  • At 8/27/2005 4:17 AM, Blogger Marjon said…

    Child support? That means he has to have had sex with a woman. I am shocked. I always thought all 5 of them were gay...
    Oh, and I do remember the BH90210 episode. Sigh. I miss BH90210.

     
  • At 8/27/2005 5:38 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    My favorite part of the article is located next to the photograph of Abrams "seen here in better days..."

    Nuh uh, not with that mustache.

     
  • At 8/27/2005 11:37 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    I question the news judgement used here. I'm way more curious about his current employment - an Oklahoma City tire store - than the fact that he owes child support.

     
  • At 8/28/2005 11:39 AM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    marjon, you crack me up.

    Also, one of the greatest 90210 eps ever. Babydoll dresses and Doc Martens. Ah, the height of fashion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home