wine by the color

Saturday, September 10, 2005

The fine folks at the Smoking Gun provide me with many a giggle. Occasionally, a full guffaw. Currently, they are featuring letters from television viewers who were outraged when Robert Novak used a profanity (bullshit) on CNN. This is my favorite.

Another writer indicates that her children were watching and heard the 'B' word on the show and now she can't get them to stop saying the 'B' word. Maybe it's just me, but to me the 'B' word is 'bitch.'

3 Comments:

  • At 9/10/2005 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the smoking gun's collection of complaint letters about how nasty the NY State toll attendants are...

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0621043toll1.html

     
  • At 9/10/2005 9:41 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    YES!! That's my all-time favorite Smoking Gun collection.

     
  • At 9/10/2005 11:27 PM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    What the hell is an "anti pono advocate?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home