wine by the color

Friday, September 09, 2005

Guess what is very, very easy to get in this state (Tennessee, for those of you keeping score at home)? Hard-core drugs! Sometime in the past 10 hours, I somehow managed to severely pull a muscle in my neck and back, making it very difficult to turn my head in either direction. Honestly, it's difficult to move at all. So I visited a doctor this afternoon and came away with not one, not two, but THREE prescriptions. One is a muscle relaxant, one is a pain killer, and the other is an anti-inflammatory.

Something tells me it might be wise to stay away from the computer after ingesting this bevy of pharmaceuticals later tonight.

4 Comments:

  • At 9/09/2005 7:57 PM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    Dude, enjoy the pharmaceuticals.

    Hope you feel better.

     
  • At 9/10/2005 3:14 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    As they say, "Life is better through chemistry."

     
  • At 9/10/2005 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ouch - hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 9/10/2005 12:11 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    Maggie, that is exactly what I did. Took the anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant, which knocked me out cold anyway, and saved the pain reliever for a day when I really *need* it. :)

    There's been minor improvement overnight. I am now able to look to the right without noticeably grimacing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home