wine by the color

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I spent the majority of the day on the golf course. As some of you know, I spend a lot of time on the golf course while I’m working, which leaves little time to actually play. Things started slowly today, with three consecutive triple bogeys. But I turned it around with a par on the fourth hole and played much better after that. I actually turned the tide to the point where I was playing better than two of the guys in our foursome. I don’t know that they were so amused by that. They had all sorts of helpful advice when I was spraying it all over the place at the beginning, but not much to say when I was driving it past them. My uber-competitive, girl power self enjoyed that.

It is a beautiful Jersey day, with lots of sunshine and a nice breeze. Let's hope it lasts as we're heading to the beach for the weekend, and then another Jets game Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home