wine by the color

Monday, September 26, 2005

Well, I've just settled in for the evening after a fantastic dinner and had planned to address the following trifecta of topics:

1. what I ate for the aforementioned fantastic dinner
2. the irony of Naomi Campbell sticking up for Kate Moss
3. Wolf Blitzer's sex life

Instead, I must now sadly report that the Jets' starting quarterback, as of this Sunday, will be Brooks Bollinger. BROOKS BOLLINGER. This, my friends, is not good news. Chad Pennington is done for the season, felled by a torn rotator cuff. I guess I don't have to worry about scheduling any vacation plans in January around potential playoff games for the Jets. I wonder if they find get Ray Lucas' number. I don't think he's too busy.

Perhaps I'll be able to rally shortly and discuss the other topics on my slate. If not, I'll get to them tomorrow. Oh, and just to ruin my even a bit further, Denver is leading the Chiefs 17-0 three minutes into the second quarter. Of course I've taken the Chiefs and the points.

3 Comments:

  • At 9/27/2005 12:54 AM, Blogger Joependleton said…

    I think Brook Burke would do better.

     
  • At 9/27/2005 2:20 AM, Blogger frank said…

    i hate to break this to you, but chad pennington sucked anyway. my uncle with no arms had a stronger arm, and played just as many full seasons as chad -- none. but chad head-butted guys a lot during warmups, so you can't really replace that.

     
  • At 9/27/2005 9:08 AM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    Lozo, I don't disagree. He's looked awful this season. There was a guy at our tailgate Sunday who threw a tighter, harder spiral. But he at least gave the impression that he was the leader of the team.

    Topps, Krenzel is currently the No. 3 QB for the Bengals. Given how well Carson Palmer is playing, I think they could probably spare Krenzel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home