wine by the color

Sunday, September 11, 2005

While on the road, I have a tendency to watch things on television I might not otherwise view. I’m bored, you know? Current Exhibit A: “Intervention,” which is currently airing on A&E. Apparently, what happens here is real-life people allow television cameras to come into their homes as they sit a beloved family member or friend down to show them the error of their ways.

All I can say about this is that interventions are a whole lot more entertaining when they happen on shows like Party of Five or 90210.

This is not quite so amusing. Admittedly, I've missed a good chunk of this episode, so I'm sure I'm missing some key goings-on. But I've seen a whole lot of angst and crying (and a lot of bad grammar by at least one participant, which is enough to make me cry).

Thank god I have some hard-core pharmaceuticals on hand to help me doze off and forget this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home