wine by the color

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It occurs to me that when I started the blog, I promised a lot of chatter about the crazy nephews. Well, it's been almost two months and I don't know that there's been a word about them, which is simply negligent on my part. It's time to fix that, and to do so photographically. Indulge me.

When I'm not traveling around the country all summer, I try to spend as much time as possible with them, and I think you'll be able to see why. They are both complete pissers. I think they are perfect potential mates for the freaknieces.

3 Comments:

  • At 10/12/2005 11:27 PM, Blogger Joe and Mel said…

    I knew it. I'm still up because I'm reading your posts and peeing my pants (laughing, not because of general bladder control issues).
    Spent the afternoon with pisser #1 yesterday. Who found my pisser #1 to be disturbingly disobedient - I was amused by this. Also, I got my own personal karate lesson. Love ya, Mel

     
  • At 10/13/2005 8:55 AM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    Your youngest nephew paired with my youngest niece - the potential whirlwind of destruction and general whimsy boggles my mind.

    They are beautiful boys, the two of 'em.

     
  • At 10/13/2005 12:07 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    That pisser #1 could find anyone else disobedient is high comedy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home