wine by the color

Monday, November 07, 2005

A few random things …

-I assume everyone has heard about the cruise ship that was attacked by pirates? Seriously, what year are we living in?

-Crazy Tom Cruise is at it again. This time, he canned his sister, who has been suffering the fate of serving as his PR representative. Like it’s her fault that he lost his marbles and started jumping on couches and picking fights with Brooke Shields and Matt Lauer this summer?

-This evening I represented my alma mater at a college fair. I do a lot of these things and they always provide dinner. This usually consists of a big hoagie, which needs to be cut into 1/2-inch pieces to feed 200 people. But tonight's repast was a complete Chinese feast. Fortunately, I’ve recently added Chinese food to my culinary repertoire so I was able to eat, but I thought it was a strange choice to feed a large group. Chinese food is one of those 'you either like it or you don’t' things.

-I can't vote tomorrow because I'll be en route to the airport. At this point, I honestly don't care who wins the N.J. gubernatorial race, I just WANT THEM TO STOP CALLING ME. Jon Corzine's camp has called at least five today, including ONCE ON MY CELL PHONE. How can that be? Are they allowed to do that?

Ok, I think that's all for now.

3 Comments:

  • At 11/08/2005 7:57 AM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    Our phone has been ringing off the hook and the geekboy's cellphone has as well. God. Stop it. Like some taped message is going to make me change my mind about who I'm voting for.

    I'm just glad all those nasty ads are over with.

     
  • At 11/08/2005 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tom Cruise absolutely should have fired his sister - the only asset a celebrity really has is his/her public image and his really is in the toilet right now. All the other famous people have minders to keep their crazy inner self hidden, why shouldn't he?

    And I cannot eat Chinese food after I saw my local place make it one night. See, normally I >don't< pour a cup of corn oil over my vegetables before I cook them...

     
  • At 11/09/2005 11:03 PM, Blogger frank said…

    i thought canning your sister was only acceptable in the deep south.

    god i'm funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home