wine by the color

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Some of my travels are crazier than others. To wit, since Tuesday morning, I have:

-flown six hours to Oregon
-had lunch with Tege
-driven five hours to a little town in south Oregon called Bandon, where I stayed for less than 14 hours
-driven seven hours back to Portland, which took considerably longer than the trip down because we went up the Oregon coast, which was worth every single minute
-had dinner with Tege
-slept three hours
-gotten up at 3:30 a.m., flown to Houston, and then to Columbus

Which I where I now sit. I am exhausted, but I'm a gamer which is good because this craziness is only half done. I have cocktails ahead tonight, people to visit tomorrow, a game to watch Saturday, a flight to catch home Sunday morning, and a concert to enjoy in Atlantic City Sunday night.

In other words, don't expect much of me for the next few days...

2 Comments:

  • At 11/11/2005 1:05 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    The butterfly. She is social.

     
  • At 11/11/2005 4:55 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    She is tired.

    Yesterday, I warned my mother that she and my father best be prepared for this nonstop during the Thanksgiving weekend: me snoring in the recliner in their family room.

    That said, I'm still irked that I couldn't figure out a way to get to Chicago either en route home from Hawaii or on my way to Oregon. I should have done better. Next time...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home