wine by the color

Thursday, February 09, 2006

While strolling through the lobby at the conference hotel today, I heard a familiar voice and turned around to find comedian Richard Lewis sitting in the cafe. Apparently, he is performing at the DC Improv tonight.

I was tempted to stop and initiate a conversation, because he's also a graduate of a certain Columbus-based university. But I was afraid this might come up and I didn't want to go there, even though my tenure in athletic communications at OSU had long since ended when this happened.

4 Comments:

  • At 2/10/2006 2:21 PM, Blogger Joependleton said…

    Hey, how come you're not on the list?

     
  • At 2/10/2006 11:49 PM, Blogger Todd Cohen said…

    See...now I would have thought you might have been reluctant to speak to Mr. Lewis because THIS might have been discussed.

    http://imdb.com/title/tt0111653/

     
  • At 2/11/2006 5:27 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    JP: Give me time. I have a long-range plan.

    Todd: Quite frankly, that's par for the course as far as Mr. Lewis's cinematic history is concerned. Not a lot of standouts on his list.

     
  • At 2/12/2006 12:00 AM, Blogger Joependleton said…

    TODD: Isn't that the film that literally killed Jan Candy?

    Stench.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home