wine by the color

Monday, March 06, 2006

I borrowed my sister-in-law's wok and made the orange peel chicken on Saturday night and I'll be damned if it didn't taste exactly like P.F. Chang's. No one was more surprised than me.

Yesterday, I exposed the Good Doctor to a hard-core Jersey day - the St. Patrick's Day parade in Belmar. Usually it's bitterly cold and snowing but we were graced with a lovely, sunny day. We spent the afternoon with KJ and her family and a wagon full of beer, and ran into various friends throughout the day, including the recently engaged Local Shill and his future Mrs. After the afternoon of drinking, we hit the diner, where the Good Doctor enjoyed his first pork roll, egg and cheese. I highly doubt his life will ever be the same.

We watched the Oscars when we got home last night (ok, he watched them and I slept on the couch). While flipping through red-carpet photos this morning, there were two that really got my attention. I don't know who Zandra Rhodes is, but I'm pretty sure she does not have a mirror in her house.




















Then I came across this picture of Lee Majors and I thought it was sweet that he brought his daughter to the Oscars. He didn't; that's his wife. Then I wondered, what the hell is Lee Majors doing at the Oscars?

3 Comments:

  • At 3/06/2006 11:36 AM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    Apparently Zandra Rhodes is a fashion designer. Heh. Someone needs to talk to her about looking cutting edge versus looking like a clown. Ah well, at least she didn't wear beige.

     
  • At 3/06/2006 6:52 PM, Blogger SJPSandman said…

    "I don't know who Zandra Rhodes is, but I'm pretty sure she does not have a mirror in her house."

    These are the the kinds of lines the keep me coming back to Wine By The Color everyday!

     
  • At 3/07/2006 2:26 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    *Bows*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home