wine by the color

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I usually make it a point to avoid any sort of political commentary, but I must address just how bad this gas situation is...

What I’d really like to do is drive to Circuit City at lunch to buy the new Springsteen CD. But instead, I’m thinking I should wait until after work, since I have to drive that way anyway to go to my brother’s house, and pick it up on the way.

Basically, the high price of gas is costing me four hours that I could be listening to the new CD.

Damn government.

6 Comments:

  • At 4/25/2006 11:55 AM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    I forget about the gas prices sometimes since I work at home. I don't need to drive my car all that much. So it's always a shock when I do have to fill it up - yikes.

     
  • At 4/25/2006 12:57 PM, Blogger Marjon said…

    Ha! I am proud to say that we Dutch have the highest gas prices on the planet! Yay for us! Woohoo!
    :-(

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12452503/

     
  • At 4/25/2006 8:20 PM, Blogger Todd Cohen said…

    Somehow....Gannett should be blamed for this.

     
  • At 4/26/2006 9:32 AM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    Marjon: I don't know that a victory such as this warrants congratulations, but it is always nice to be best at something. Or would this be the worst?

     
  • At 4/26/2006 10:51 AM, Blogger Marjon said…

    I just thought I'd approach this in a positive way ;-)

     
  • At 4/26/2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Todd Cohen said…

    Favre returns and NO instant blog???

    I'm SHOCKED!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home