wine by the color

Thursday, June 15, 2006

After a string of long, crappy days, a quartet of bright spots:

1. When I walked out of the office late this afternoon, there remained only a small, manageable pile of to-do items for tomorrow.
2. This (thanks to Freakgirl for the heads-up). "Clerks 2" and "Jackass: Number Two" in the same two-month period. It's a cinematic bonanza.
3. I have a hot date tomorrow evening - pizza and "Cars" with the crazy nephews.
4. On my way to the driving range this evening (in the hopes of slamming out any lingering work-related angst), I almost drove off the road upon learning that the diner around the corner has apparently obtained a liquor license.

GOOD TIMES!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6/15/2006 10:16 PM, Blogger SJPSandman said…

    I have been anxiously awaiting the release of Clerks II for about a year. I've seen clips. It doesn't look disappointing

     
  • At 6/15/2006 11:04 PM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    Clerks II looks great. It got an 8-minute standing ovation at Cannes. Which I cannot wrap my head around.

    Hey, which diner?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home