wine by the color

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Work is insane. I left the office at 9:18 last night, had ice cream for dinner, watched one of the guys from softball get married on Queer Eye, and collapsed into bed. I was back at the computer by 5:22 a.m. today.

So, what sort of encouragement does my horoscope have for me today...

Why is it that your so-called "time off" is often more draining than your "time on?" What you really need is to be alone with your inspiration - just you and your muse.

I don't know what this "time off" they're referring to is, but if I find it, I'll be sure to use it hanging out with my muse.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/14/2006 12:06 PM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    If by "muse," you mean "freakgirl." Har har har.

    Back to work at 5:22am? That should be against the law.

     
  • At 6/14/2006 10:20 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    By "muse," I was hoping to mean "wine," but I don't even have the energy for that.

    And that's just SAD.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home