wine by the color

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

We hire an intern every year and we really hit the jackpot this summer. This kid is not only incredibly competent, he's a total character, which I find even more valuable. He bears a striking resemblance to Matt Leinart and we've been calling him Leinart around the office when he's not around. I mentioned that to him the other day after a few cocktails and he found that amusing, so now we'll be addressing him as such to his face.

So at breakfast this morning, a few of us were talking about our favorite internet finds. I told the group about this, and Leinart mentioned that he had a good one about leprechauns.

He was right. I will laugh about this for a long, long time. Amateur sketch. Comedy gold.

Speaking of humor, I also offer this, sent by my uncle, another fine character.

How #4 isn't #1 is beyond me. Really. #15 is fairly horrifying as well. I do find it curious that certain covers were censored, but there were no problems with #44.

I have to admit to owning the winner (loser?) of this list. Fortunately, it's just the cassette, so it's a very small picture.

5 Comments:

  • At 7/11/2006 3:14 PM, Blogger Murph said…

    I know everyone says he's a legend and whatever, but Prince just isn't good. And no one will ever convince me that he enjoys having sex with women.

     
  • At 7/11/2006 6:36 PM, Blogger Todd Cohen said…

    I almost pissed myself with that Leprechaun skit. Well done. I'm purchasing a Leinart jersey as we speak.

     
  • At 7/12/2006 5:03 PM, Blogger Joependleton said…

    Boy, people in the south are really stupid.

     
  • At 7/13/2006 4:43 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    Is your intern single? Ok, Megan, stop, already.

    Are we still going to the Jets/Pack game? Let's talk. :)

     
  • At 7/17/2006 11:42 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    Settle down, Mary Kay Letourneau.

    But yes, he is single.

    Oh, we're definitely going to the Jets/Pack game. If I for some reason have a kidney removed on Dec. 1, I'll still be in Green Bay on 12/3.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home