wine by the color

Friday, August 04, 2006

I'll admit that I'm extremely tired thanks to a nine-mile hike today (photo to come tomorrow; my sanity to be questioned at any time). But I'm pretty damn sure that, out of the corner of my eye during dinner tonight, I saw Linda Cohn reporting on the X Games on the Evil Empire.

Didn't she leave? Is she back?

At least the volume was turned down at the restaurant so I didn't have to suffer listening to her.

In other news from the world of sport...

I wonder if I could pass for 6-13 years old. Because I think I am in need of an after-school program, if you know what I mean.

And I think you do.

2 Comments:

  • At 8/04/2006 12:39 PM, Blogger SJPSandman said…

    "Those who don't learn from history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them." -- Winston Churchill

     
  • At 8/04/2006 10:03 PM, Blogger Todd Cohen said…

    Since my mother shares a name with that anchor you mentioned, I believe she's the only one on this planet who enjoys watching her broadcasts.

    After hearing her name, some kid walked up to her at a funeral (not her own) and asked for her autograph. She had no clue what he was talking about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home