wine by the color

Monday, August 28, 2006

Losing some things can be a minor inconvenience. The temporary disappearance of my watch, for instance, was a little thing, and one I could easily work around.

My glasses, however, are another matter altogether. I have been without them since last Wednesday, I don't have a clue as to where they are, and it is a royal pain in my ass. I have the case, but not the actual glasses. It's like they disappeared into thin air. Based on the timing, I don't think I can pin this one on the crazy nephews. They're just gone.

And I have left no stone unturned in my search. I looked in the oven, for christ's sake. My grandfather used to store his wallet in the refrigerator, but I didn't think I had absent-mindedly taken to storing personal items in large kitchen appliances. I haven't.

So as you might be able to tell, this whole situation has made me somewhat cranky, which has in turn limited my interest in shtick.

In the meantime, enjoy this. I know I did.

1 Comments:

  • At 8/29/2006 11:44 AM, Blogger Todd Cohen said…

    I hope you find the specs.....I know I'd be lost without mine. No wait, I'm already lost.

    Enjoyed the link....although I am trying to figure out if that cat with the leather jacket is dancing or trying to have intercourse with the garbage cans....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home