wine by the color

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

There's little that gives me more joy than booking airline tickets for a girls' weekend in Vegas (which was done this morning).

Unless it's news stories like this about celebrities. I can't even pull a favorite line out of this one. Ok, maybe this...

"Baby please," Dick repeated six times. "Put in something nice," he said after urinating in front of the horrified journalist in his dressing room and offering her cocaine.

Finally, there is an answer as to why Brett Lorenzo Favre is back in uniform this year, and apparently I have Phil Simms to thank.

When I was home between trips in mid-July, the crazy nephews slept over. The next day, I couldn't find my watch. I didn't have time to look for it, so I was without a timepiece for the next three weeks. When I saw the boys Monday night, I asked Matthew if he knew where it was, as he has a habit of hiding things. He assured me with a sweet smile that he did not. Last night, as I straightened the pillows and cushions on my couch, I found my watch. Right on top of it? One of Matthew's nuks. Draw your own conclusions.

I need to solicit advice. Does anyone have experience selling things on half.com? I need to figure out how it works. Casa Magnolia is in dire need of a downsizing of stuff.

2 Comments:

  • At 8/16/2006 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just started selling this week on Half.com. It was easier, to me, listing stuff on Half instead of EBay. I sold all of my items in one day. The only thing that was a pain was that on Half you couldn't print postage from the site like you can EBay/PayPal. So, I had to have the hubs haul in all my packages to the post office to get the required postage.
    Kim

     
  • At 8/16/2006 11:40 PM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    Megan's been selling stuff, I believe. She might know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home