wine by the color

Tuesday, September 12, 2006


















Irresponsible.

That's the only way to refer to my lack of commentary about OSU's huge win over Texas, the Jets' surprising season-opening victory and the predictable but nonetheless painful game one for Mr. Favre and friends. I do have a few things to say about all of these topics, but I have just been swamped at my current tournament. Weather delays and computer problems have caused all sorts of issues. At this point, I'm just hoping I get home Friday afternoon. My brother and I are taking the crazy nephews camping for the first time Saturday, and I certainly don't want to miss that.

Stay tuned, though. If all goes well, I hope to present a bona fide rant tomorrow - a breakdown of a trifecta of people who utterly irked me within a 40-hour span this weekend.

That list will not include the brain trust at MSN, although it probably should. For reasons unknown to me, I have been unable to access my e-mail for almost a week. Apologies to anyone I've inadvertently blown off as a result.

2 Comments:

  • At 9/13/2006 9:05 PM, Blogger Bich said…

    FU OSU. (Too subtle?)

     
  • At 9/15/2006 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Silence Clark.


    South Bend taking a smash on State Penn leaves you very little wiggle room. I hope it gets really ugly next weekend in Columbus with the geriatric on the wrong end of an epic ass whipping.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home