wine by the color

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Not that I feel the need to explain why I no longer support the National Basketball Association, but this headline supports my stance nicely.

Is anyone watching "30 Rock?" If so, I'd appreciate hearing what others think of it. I think the show is hilarious, but I'm concerned that the fact that Alec Baldwin ranks high on my list of guilty pleasures (right up there with Kelly Ripa and Mariah Carey, a story for another day) is clouding my judgment.

4 Comments:

  • At 10/26/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    I LOVE Alec Baldwin. Love. If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.

     
  • At 10/26/2006 11:00 AM, Blogger SJPSandman said…

    The NBA went to hell in the early/mid 90s.

    Now it's a bunch of thugs and wanna-be rappers playing "my dick is bigger than your dick."

    Give me the college game any day!

     
  • At 10/26/2006 7:08 PM, Blogger Bich said…

    NBA: The commissioner actually had to make a public statement urging players not to carry guns when they go out for the night. It's the NBA, not Virginia. These jackasses need to be told not to slip a Gloch down their draws?

    Alec Baldwin: Seriously underrated actor, to be sure. His Juan Tripp in "The Aviator" should have gotten an Oscar nod, but Hawkeye beat him to it.

     
  • At 10/30/2006 7:30 PM, Blogger Todd Cohen said…

    I saw one episode of 30 Rock and was disappointed.

    Could be that it's not funny.

    Could also be that my friend's ex girlfriend once told me I look like a male Rachel Dratch and I've been scarred ever since.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home