wine by the color

Monday, November 20, 2006

Guess who’s back…

And I have a LOT to talk about. The Turkish waiter who inquired, “Do you have husband?” The Parisian couple who taught me that French people can be quite lovely. The inadvisability of having your hair cut on a moving vessel. Why I washed my hands 273 times in 11 days. How it feels to sit at a slot machine as three red sevens hit the center line. How I found out about His Holiness’s injury Sunday while watching the Jets’ ineptitude at the Meadowlands, and the text-messaging frenzy that ensued.

And, of course, this…














Unfortunately, I have been experiencing a litany of computer problems since my return, limiting my ability to share the above tales. I hope tomorrow will be a better day and we can start to go through that list.

In the meantime, I’ll leave you to ponder this. Can anyone point out the two problems with this? Megs?

8 Comments:

  • At 11/21/2006 12:14 AM, Blogger SJPSandman said…

    Hey, I could be wrong, but isn't there only one "T" in the Packers QB's first name?

    I'm sure this kid will be getting a job with Gannett in a few years

     
  • At 11/21/2006 12:02 PM, Blogger Marjon said…

    Just guessing here, but the guy's name is Favre and the kid can't possibly be the biggest fan because you are?

     
  • At 11/21/2006 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Incorrect Grammer? Farve's should be Favres'

     
  • At 11/21/2006 3:17 PM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    By the way, every time I see the commercial for that movie "Let's Go to Prison," I think of you -- when the jury reads the verdict, they announce him to be "Quilty."

     
  • At 11/21/2006 9:44 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    And Marjon is a double winner!

    Quilty. That still kills me.

     
  • At 11/21/2006 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ohio state continues to be the best team money can buy.

     
  • At 11/22/2006 1:05 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    If only Rutgers had spent a little more...

     
  • At 11/24/2006 12:39 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    Yeah, he can't be the biggest fan if he's spellin' the guy's name wrong. Clearly the kid has a learning disability and should be pardoned.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home