wine by the color

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

In one hour, I will be vacation-bound, heading for the high seas. I will be away from all technology – the computer, my cell phone – for 11 days.

How crazy is it that my biggest concern is how I’ll get the score of Thursday night’s Rutgers-Louisville game?

See you on the 18th, when I'll arrive home to a football game between two little Midwestern schools, meaning that two weeks of R&R will immediately disappear and elevated blood pressure will no doubt return.

5 Comments:

  • At 11/07/2006 2:43 PM, Blogger Brooke said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11/07/2006 2:44 PM, Blogger Brooke said…

    That is going be one helluva game -- well, both of them will be, but I'm thinking of the second. Even I'm excited for that one ... though I'll admit to feeling some inner conflict due to my being an alumna of a little school in central PA. (I tip slightly toward your alma mater, if only because I like Sweater Vest and HATE HATE HATE the other one.)

     
  • At 11/09/2006 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You call yourself a NYJ season ticket holder and you are worried about the RU/Lous score!

     
  • At 11/13/2006 2:17 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    I hope you're not clogging your arteries too much on this trip because we have the Green Bay Packer game to plan for. Those sausages aren't going to eat themselves, you know.

     
  • At 12/12/2011 3:05 AM, Anonymous Extenze said…

    That is going be one helluva game -- well, both of them will be, but I'm thinking of the second. Even I'm excited for that one ... though I'll admit to feeling some inner conflict due to my being an alumna of a little school in central PA.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home