wine by the color

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm sorry there's been so little posting this week. Despite my continued misery, KT and I managed to keep ourselves entertained for a few days. Catching up quickly ... went to AC ... had an MRI ... don't have any spinal injuries, but won't know until tomorrow what does ail me because of, get this, poor penmanship on the preliminary report (WTF?) ... went to work today for the first time in two weeks but was sent home because I was in obvious agony sitting at my desk ... didn't need to wear a jacket again today due to continuing weather nuttiness.

So there you go. Aren't you glad you took valuable time out of your day for that?

Perhaps you have seen the commercial for tonight's NFL game, which may be His Holiness' last at Lambeau. The ad features Favre highlights with the Stones' "The Last Time" in the background.

I'm not ready to talk about it yet. So don't ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home