wine by the color

Friday, January 05, 2007

A few years ago, a friend of mine was unemployed for a while. I sent him an e-mail at one point to see how he was doing and what he was up to, and he responded: "Just got to the end of the Internet. Think I've read everything."

I know how he felt. Given my current state of limited mobility, I haven't done much but scour the Internet and watch television for the past few days.

Call me crazy, but doesn't this look like a cut-and-paste job? It looks like someone took Lindsay Lohan's head and put it on the body of a small child. Her head seems enormous.




















I also went through some of the pictures I took around the holidays. These are two I took at my parents' house just before New Year's. The weather was so mild (as continues to be the case) that the crazy nephews and I went out to skip rocks as the sun set. The first photo is the beautiful sunset, the other is the crazy nephews walking back to the house together.




6 Comments:

  • At 1/05/2007 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You truly have hit upon hard times! Searching out "cut and paste" photos on the internet. That's a new low for sure! By the way, I agree with you. Lohan's head is gigantic!

    Good luck to your Buckeyes. I hope they kick some serious ass.

     
  • At 1/05/2007 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Turns out prized recruit Anthony Davis reportedly chose Rutgers over Ohio State.

    Could that be the only victory RU has or will have over OSU...ever???

     
  • At 1/06/2007 5:04 PM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    That's a very cute picture of the boys.

     
  • At 1/06/2007 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with wendyu -- I will be hoping for a good old-fashioned beatdown from the Buckeyes. Admittedly, I don't know if it's just because I hate all Florida teams. But whatever. Good luck!!

     
  • At 1/07/2007 10:40 PM, Blogger Bich said…

    Wait a second, Brooke just rooted for The OSU? Wow. My faith in the world is rocked. I, for one, am rooting for Florida to win and leave Boise State as the nation's lone undefeated team.

    Stick that in your BCS and smoke it.

     
  • At 1/08/2007 11:56 AM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    Turns out prized recruit Anthony Davis reportedly chose Rutgers over Ohio State.

    Based on what a member of the central Jersey media corp had to say about Davis this weekend, I'm not all that upset about that.

    Thanks to everyone for the Buckeye support. Clark, you go sit by your Christmas tree and be quiet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home