wine by the color

Friday, February 02, 2007

I love working from home. I have to edit a 600-page publication and it's just easier to do so without the distractions in the office. Of course, there are a buffet of distractions here as well, but I'll do my best. I'm sure I can edit while watching the Real World.

Thus far today, "working from home" has included waking up at 8:15; watching a huge, hairy, shirtless man eat wings on the local news; discussing with Freakgirl Belinda Carlisle's singing in tongues on the local news; watching Regis and Kelly (shut up); getting out of bed at 9:35 and eating cereal. Next on the list: an hour of exercise.

But I am going to do eight hours of work today. I'm just going to start them at 11 a.m., instead of 8:30 a.m. I wonder if I could convince my boss that I'd like my office hours to be 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. That would make me so happy.

Coach Belichick is not having a very good few weeks. I feel so sorry for him.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/02/2007 11:18 AM, Blogger SJPSandman said…

    Be carefull what you wish for. Working from home isn't all it's cracked up to be.

     
  • At 2/02/2007 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is coming back, he is coming back for a 17th season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home