wine by the color

Monday, February 05, 2007

This was going to be my favorite Super Bowl commercial (click on the pics to watch)...








Then I saw this one, which I liked because the end of the football season always makes me a little sad. Kind of like Labor Day, because to me that means another summer is essentially over.

And then, I loved this commercial even more...








Despite the score being fairly close throughout, I thought it was a pretty boring game. The absolutely atrocious weather certainly didn't help. So much for playing the game in warmer climates to ensure better weather. I maintain my position that the Super Bowl should be played in Lambeau every year.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/05/2007 11:06 AM, Blogger zip1010 said…

    I knew there would be a mention of the NFL "goodbye" commerical here on winebythecolor. But, I'm going with the Taco Bell "Carrrr-ne" Asada lions as favorite. Ricardo Montalblan?

     
  • At 2/05/2007 9:46 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    Zip: Yes, I'm predictable. :)

    Somehow I missed the Taco Bell ad during the game (there were 16 people, including five who were age six or younger, in a room the size of your dining room, so it got rather noisy at times). But I saw it while on the treadmill at the gym today and enjoyed a good laugh.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yd9aj7X5f1Y

     

Post a Comment

<< Home