wine by the color

Monday, March 26, 2007

MY WILDEST DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!

While watching the R-U women on the Evil Empire, the sound just disappeared during halftime. I've checked other channels and they all seem to be fine. So it is just the Worldwide Leader. Oh, happy day!

Special thanks to freakgirl for pointing out this collection of sheer gems (Mom, the usual warning applies).

Kissing Suzy Kolber is one of my favorite blogs, along with The Big Lead (perhaps my favorite read on the internets). It might be time to add both to the list of Geniuses.

Since this has been posted pretty much everywhere by now, let me be the 4,357th person to link to it. I just want to make sure no one misses it, since it's what all the cool kids are talking about. So damn funny.

And I spoke too soon. The volume has returned. But man, those two minutes of silence were among the sweetest sounds these ears have ever heard.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/27/2007 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I watched that game too, but something else was missing, the ability to make a layup (without begin rejected by the bottom of the rim) or a 6 foot shot. I will not even mention the airballs on 3's. If RU (which I hate by the way) was not playing and my son was not running around the basement with my remote, I would have been channel surfing looking for a movie I have seen 8,000 times.

    BB

     

Post a Comment

<< Home