wine by the color

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

One night during our vacation, my younger crazy nephew made the following umprompted announcement at the dinner table:

Matthew: "I want to be in the movies."

He's three years old. But no one who heard this doubts it could happen. Lately, he's got a new trick where, if you anger him, he'll point his arms at you and yell out a natural disaster, as though said disaster will magically appear and cause you bodily harm. His favorites are "Wind!" "Storm!" and "Hot Lava!" I'll try to get live action footage of that soon.

In the meantime, I've compiled a photo album of some of his finer moments from the vacation (click on the photo and hit play to see the whole album).














I've also put together a gallery of his siblings' highlights. The nuttiness isn't limited to the middle child. But he is certainly setting the bar high.







1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home