wine by the color

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

When I was in college, a fellow writer at the paper wrote a fantastic column about recovering from the common cold. He offered two options: a responsible three-step process including rest, orange juice and medication; and the method he actually chose, which included 17 paragraphs of drinking and other irresponsible behaviors. Sadly, I can't link to this classic because I graduated from college before Al Gore invented the internet.

But I mention this because my cold is currently peaking. I awoke this morning with a swollen throat, and I've blown my nose so many times that it is completed chafed.

So what will I do tomorrow?

Head into the city for me and KJ's annual Big East Tourney Girls' Day Out. Four games and countless hours of socializing. During the past few years, the average end time of our carousing has been 4:26 a.m.

Don't worry. I'll have some orange juice on the way.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home