wine by the color

Monday, July 02, 2007

It's time to play one of my favorite games: "What Would You Do?"

Let's say you are a woman in her mid to late 30s. You are walking through the airport with your two small children. You are toting a rolling suitcase, as are both of your small children. And oh, by the way, you are on crutches.

Given these factors, when it's time to get your traveling party up one floor in the airport, would you:

A) take the elevator, which is 15 feet away? OR
B) take your hobbled self, your two small children and three suitcases up the escalator?

I know you can see where this is going.

The inevitable disaster wasn't as spectacular as I feared. Oh yes, I stood at the bottom of the escalator and watched it. If people wish to engage in stupid behavior, who I am to not sit back and enjoy the show?

One suitcase went tumbling down the escalator. Fortunately, neither of the children did.

2 Comments:

  • At 7/08/2007 12:58 PM, Blogger Joependleton said…

    It's hard to say what I would do there. I mean, I've taken kids and strollers up escalators, but never with suitcases.

    If the mom was hot, I might've offered to help.

     
  • At 7/09/2007 11:33 PM, Blogger Bich said…

    Am I the only one would watch the scene unfold and pretend its Costner and Garcia in The Untouchables?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home