wine by the color

Friday, September 28, 2007

Why, thank you, Continental Airlines. I really did need some shoes. I particularly love the new sandals, which I needed to attend tonight's dinner function.













Another day, another $100 from my friends at Continental. Today, we (and when I say we, I mean me and my Continental-based funding) replaced some shoes and a few cosmetic items we forgot yesterday. Tomorrow, when my missing bag will no doubt not magically reappear, I believe we'll use day four's 100 dollars to replace some of the electronic components I'm missing - most notably the charger for my cell phone.

Thank god, however, I put the USB cord for my camera in my backpack instead of in the bag that has gone into the abyss. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to share tonight's sunset...

When dusk started to fall, we were treated to phase I, which I thought was pretty impressive.














But then, the sun started to disappear behind the mountains...












And I'll let the pictures describe what happened next, for mere words just won't do...












2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home