wine by the color

Friday, November 16, 2007

It's been another long week around here and seems to be concluding with a cold that is quickly gaining strength. So I could stay in tonight and rest up for what will be a busy, social weekend, featuring Crazy Nephew #1's birthday festivities, the OSU-Michigan game and Curtis Martin Day during what will no doubt be Gang Green's ninth loss of the season (as a sidebar, the Jets' winning percentage is currently .111 and they are not last in the division ... unbelievable). Or I could head over to the Freakgirl's house armed with two bottles of red wine and the just-arrived alumni yearbook from our high school.

I think you know how that's going to turn out.

A complete Disney round-up is coming soon. I'm having a hard time finding time to cover everything I need to, starting with the inadvisability of wearing a tube top when your weight is not measurable on a normal scale. But I'll work on it.

In SICSAW news, while I was unable to open this, I had no problem opening e-mails with subject lines of "incur a overlarge dick" and "Celine Dion In Concert." Both of which I found quite disturbing.

There's not much you can do about Celine, but couldn't the folks responsible for the other one have taken the time to correct it to "an overlarge?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home