wine by the color

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've taken some slack, and deservedly so, for the delay in recapping our Dublin antics. My apologies. I've been very busy with a variety of holiday-related activites and have been spending a good deal of time with CN#2 the past few days, which makes any blogging a secondary concern at best.

In the past 36 hours, I have taken in his performance in the nursery school pageant and we have jointly done some shopping, gone to the car wash, visited my office (where we delivered Christmas cookies while one of us demonstrated our newly learned karate moves and repeated our Christmas list to anyone who would listen), watched hours worth of Superfriends episodes, and enjoyed one meal at a local luncheonette (including a shared slice of blueberry pie, his favorite) and another at a "fancy lunch place."
















Speaking of cookies, might I pat myself on the back about a new endeavor this year, the glazed almond bonbons ... I was delighted with how nicely these turned out...














When Freakgirl, my sister-in-law and I someday get our bakery up and running, rest assured that these will be on the menu daily.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/19/2007 8:54 AM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    Those cookies look amazing. Will you be sharing the recipe?

    And it's okay, you can admit that you were the one showing off your karate moves.

     
  • At 12/20/2007 12:24 AM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    I can share the recipe with you, my future business partner. :)

    And trust me, there are some people at whom I'd like to throw a karate move. But yesterday, he was the kicking, chop blocking star.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home