wine by the color

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

While reading the latest issue of my alumni magazine, something caught my eye in the personal news pages. Someone from the class of 1945 was listed in the marriages section, with a nuptials date of January, 2007. Then I realized it was someone who earned their law degree in 1945. Now, this is a lot of math for me, but let's conservatively say she was 23 when she received her law degree, which would make her 85 on her wedding day.

Rock on with your bad self, ma'am.

That is my new target age for settling down. Which means my wedding announcement will appear in the 2055 issue of the OSU Alumni Magazine.

While I'm lagging a bit behind with the reading goal thus far, I have started a 2008 Reading List to the right. I'll link to books once I finish them. I flew through the first two but it's slow going thus far with No. 3.

2 Comments:

  • At 1/29/2008 8:50 PM, Blogger Brooke said…

    Hey, if Simmy's grandma can hang on just long enough to prevent you from getting drunk at my wedding, I think you can do it, too. And I endorse it!

     
  • At 1/29/2008 10:51 PM, Blogger Todd Cohen said…

    And Maurice Clarett will still be unemployed when that issue comes out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home