wine by the color

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This article appeared in the local paper's Your Life section last week.

In theory, I suppose I understand the point the wine-supplying parents are trying to make. But there is just no way I'd give a five-year-old wine. To support my position, I offer the following equation:







The last thing that face needs is alcoholic fuel, no matter how small the serving...

And then there's his brother. I offer this video as exhibit A. He hadn't even had soda the day he did this. Could you imagine what wine would do to him?

(And I'm sorry the damn video is sideways. His aunt is an idiot who didn't stop to think that she wouldn't be able to rotate a video like she does with photos. Live and learn. Either tilt your head to the side or watch it sideways. He looks crazier that way anyway.)

3 Comments:

  • At 2/21/2008 11:44 AM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    Outstanding.

     
  • At 2/21/2008 7:28 PM, Blogger Todd Cohen said…

    I think the Sandman tried to be a
    Lord of the Dance....but he, too, had trouble keeping it up for more than 30 seconds.

    Or so said Rock Hudson.

    Also...

    was your crazy nephew playing an instrument or just immitating The Good Professor's infamous finger-smelling moment of reflection?

     
  • At 2/22/2008 7:29 AM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    I believe that was an instrument simulation. He's not really had the opportunity to see The Professor in action so he doesn't have that move in his repertoire yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home