wine by the color

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Whenever my brother and I go into smart-ass mode (which is frequently), my mother muses, "I wonder where my real children are. The polite, well-behaved ones."

So can you just imagine what the mother of these two is saying right about now?

Speaking of shenanigans, I added another genius to the blogroll recently. Moose has entered the fray with a blog titled "Moose Droppings are Tasty." If you click on his site, you'll probably get the following message:

Content Warning
Some readers of this blog have contacted Google because they believe this blog's content is objectionable. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog.


I've never seen that message before. While he's not done anything over the top yet, I'm sure he will eventually live up to that billing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home