wine by the color

Sunday, March 16, 2008

While in the local Borders Friday afternoon, I thought perhaps it was a bit excessive to buy not one but two issues of Sports Illustrated's special Favre retirement issue. (In my defense, it was hard to find and I just thought it would be best to have an extra in case something happened to it, like a small child spilled something on it.)

But then I saw the video below on the Big Lead, and realized that while I may jokingly go over the top where my worship of His Holiness is concerned, I am far from doing anything like this...



Today's musical quartet at the gym: Dave Brubeck-Metallica-Rihanna-Captain & Tennille. Call me crazy, but I doubt many others were enjoying a lengthy run to "Take Five."

Throw in a little Moby, Michael Jackson, 50 Cent and Tom Petty, among another hour's worth of tunes, and my musical schizophrenia remains stronger than ever.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home