wine by the color

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Greetings from central Oregon, where yesterday it was 76 degrees, a beautiful day that allowed for hiking in shorts.















Less than 24 hours later, this was the scene as I drove across Oregon, as the temperature plummeted to 30 degrees and snow blew sideways as I drove across the Beaver State.














My brother called earlier to alert me to a possible new low in his television viewing - the NCAA Women's Bowling Championship. That's impressively bad, but I have just stumbled across something called Ego Trip's Miss Rap Supreme on VH1 and I'm pretty sure I have upped the ante to an unreachable level. I won't bore you with all the details, but one segment featured a bevy of young females in Daisy Dukes and a melange of gold chains rapping to nuns.

If you are a very bad person, I'm pretty sure they air this show on a continuous loop when you get to hell.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home