wine by the color

Friday, May 16, 2008

Damn the Colonel for getting me hooked on Lost.

I need some help from my UK-based readers (ok, all one of you I'm aware of) ... I am traveling to Scotland in 10 days, which means I'll be there for the two-hour season finale of Lost. Is this program aired in Scotland? Please throw me a bone and tell me I will not have to wait until I return to the States, five days after it airs, to watch what I'm certain will be a glorious two hours of television.

Jesus Christ is not a weapon.

Indeed.

2 Comments:

  • At 5/17/2008 9:07 AM, Blogger Marjon said…

    Chances are that we Europeans are one or two seasons behind. So don't count on it, but I'm not sure, because we don't have access to all British channels over here.

     
  • At 5/17/2008 11:09 PM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    If you get internet connection, you can likely watch it on your laptop the next day.

    Also, "those crackers are 15 years old."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home