wine by the color

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I haven't had much time to deal with personal correspondence lately because work is out of control but I spent a few hours catching up tonight. While reviewing the few messages I've sent this week, I realized I have sent my most religious friend an e-mail with a subject line of "Furry Sluts," exchanged several communiqués with an old friend to discuss whether it's acceptable to visit a strip joint while his wife is pregnant, and held preliminary discussions about a sure-to-be shenanigan-filled girls' weekend in New Jersey's adult playground.

Somebody stop me.

But speaking of people in their undergarments...

Recently, I was trying to find the Wrangler commercial featuring His Holiness. I came up empty on YouTube but did stumble across this gem:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home