wine by the color

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Normally, I'd rip Pam Oliver for this...



Honestly, who hasn't done this? It sucks that it happened while she was on the air, but I lose my train of thought mid-sentence all the time. She had the good sense to shut her mouth. I usually keep on speaking.

But then, compare that with this...



(For some reason I can't get this to embed but if you go here you can watch it. It's worth it. I promise.)

I'm alternately horrified that a reporter could make such a terrible mistake (although my opinion of television journalists couldn't get much lower, so perhaps I shouldn't be all that surprised) and laughing out loud at this classic line from Francesa...

"Number two, Bill Walsh didn't call Mike. Bill Walsh is dead."

Indeed.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home