wine by the color

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Here's the biggest problem with the tree in front of Casa Magnolia being gone...

For years, whenever I'm not sure what the day's weather will be, my routine has been to quickly step outside onto the porch after exiting the shower to determine the temperature. Towel, wet hair and all.

So I just decided it was time to get dressed (yes, it's almost 1 p.m, what of it. I'd still be in my pajamas if I weren't going to Home Depot. And maybe Bed Bath & Beyond. If I have enough time.) and I realized that henceforth, should I employ the same system to check the weather, I will be giving a daily show. The porch is now competely exposed to the parking lot and the building across the street.

Yep. I definitely miss the tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home