wine by the color

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I have a sense of humor that many people would probably consider strange. Except my friends, which is exactly why they are my friends. But things that "normal" people might find offensive or non-humorous are right up my alley. If I had a dollar for every time my mother shook her head and wondered where her real daughter is, I wouldn't have to go to work tomorrow. Or ever again.

Years ago, I read this story on The Onion. I can't tell you why, but it really hit my funny bone. I realize it's satire and intended to be humorous, but this goes above and beyond. The line, "But, from a purely tactical standpoint, this is absurd," makes me absolutely SNORT with laughter.

So today, I came across this. Obviously, this is terrible. No one wants to be saturated in urine. But just look at the guy's mug shot. That smile on his face has had me in stitches all day. It says, "well, sure I dumped urine on her. What of it?"

And there's a reason Florida (residents of Venice and Lakeland not included) has its own tag on Fark...crazy damn people.

6 Comments:

  • At 1/08/2009 11:22 AM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    The victim responded by dumping red wine on him? That is not even CLOSE to the same thing. Although I guess it depends on the wine...

     
  • At 1/08/2009 7:16 PM, Blogger Brooke said…

    Wait, wait, wait. This all happened at a GAS STATION. I'm wondering, Who carries urine around? Then he says he uses the bottle to pee in. OK, sounds like man behavior to me.

    But who just finds a glass of wine laying around at a gas station to retaliate?

    This gets weirder (and funnier, looking at his mug) by the second.

     
  • At 1/09/2009 6:55 AM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    All excellent questions...

     
  • At 1/09/2009 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    apparently there must be a lack of bathrooms in florida for him to feel the need to cart around a pee cup. I'm sure he had a wine holder in his car as well. Welcome to Florida!

     
  • At 1/12/2009 10:06 AM, Blogger Joe and Mel said…

    thank you for excluding us, but lakeland is full of damn crazies.

     
  • At 1/12/2009 10:47 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    That made me snort with laughter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home