wine by the color

Friday, February 20, 2009

The 2009 Self Challenge, a program designed to track eating and exercise, started yesterday so I signed up yet again. This is an annual dance - I sign up, participate for several weeks, tracking everything I eat and all of my workouts, then give up after a month. But I have truly been making more of an effort lately so I decided to give it another go.

I can only imagine what the system thought when I entered last night's dinner: a half-order of white cheddar mac and cheese, with a side of sweet potato fries and three Guinness. It should be particularly impressed when I make a visit to Steve's tomorrow night...

Speaking of food, there is another blog on the Genius list. I met Sarah through a mutual friend and always enjoy hanging with her, which we don't get to do enough. She is writing about the challenges of being a hard-core foodie on a diet at Confessions of a Foodie.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home