wine by the color

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's been a week since I posted? Cripes. Here's the best I can do for now ... the briefest of updates:

Dropkick Murphys = great

Crowd at Dropkick Murphys = mesmerizing/violent

The sweet potato fries at Stout prior to the show = heavenly

Work = crazy

Mary Poppins and NYC with Adam J = fabulous















Bike NY training = underway

Spring Lake 5 training = underway

Big East hoops = Thursday

Life in general = excellent

Perhaps I'll provide more information about some of these topics soon. No guarantees.

7 Comments:

  • At 3/11/2009 8:24 PM, Blogger SJPSandman said…

    this post = cop out

    And don't throw anything at me in retort like, "Well, you only update your blog, like, once every two months." That still no excuse for you neglecting yours.

     
  • At 3/13/2009 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you stay until the end? Got home @ 3 AM, back in NYC for 7:30 AM. I love college hoops.

    BB

     
  • At 3/13/2009 10:56 AM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    I did. I can't believe you were there - I didn't even think about that possibility!!

     
  • At 3/15/2009 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Went with my MD (boss) who went to Syracuse. Due to work, we got there at half time of the first game. If you ever need tickets, let me know. A friend of mine works for SHU and once they are out, he tends to have some to get rid of. I got another MD ticekts for the semis in section 70 for face on Thursday.

    BB

     
  • At 3/16/2009 8:48 AM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    Very good to know. Glad you were there to see it.

    I'll see you later this week for some hoops?

     
  • At 3/16/2009 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Game on from Thurs to Sunday. Welcome to come over any time. Most of the crew will be here on Thurs/Fri with people slowly starting to depart on Saturday. Just let me know when you stopping by.

    BB

     
  • At 3/17/2009 6:03 AM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    I'm thinking maybe Thursday afternoon/evening into Friday. I'll keep you posted.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home