wine by the color

Friday, March 20, 2009

So a mere three days after I theatened physical violence should it snow again, I awoke this morning to find it doing that very thing. Happy spring, indeed.

I have an extremely busy day ahead (and by that I mean 12 hours of eating, drinking and watching hoops) so I need to get rolling but I leave you with this...

Since the discovery of This is Why You're Fat several weeks ago, it has become one of my favorite web sites. My brother and I have an ongoing game where I send him the latest posts with something like "there's no way you'd eat this" and he replies, "oh yes I would." Of the 100 or so entries, I think there are only about three things there I would actually eat.

But last night, I ate something that appeared on TISYF ... the Bacon Explosion. People, I am not going to lie to you. It was FANTASTIC.















Earlier this week, Freakgirl and I signed up for boot camp, a four-week program that will have us sweating from 6 to 7 a.m., five days a week. I believe part of this process includes an evaluation of our diet. Won't they be impressed when they hear that in the past 16 hours, in addition to the wonderment above, I enjoyed pizza, Doritos, kettle korn popcorn, cookies, a cupcake, five glasses of wine, some blackberry brandy and breakfast at McDonald's.

Yeah. They are going to LOVE me...

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home