wine by the color

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm pleased to report I have eaten another item recently featured on This is Why You're Fat: the Potachos...
















These are among the highlights at Stuff Yer Face in the Hub City, one of my favorite houses of artery-clogging eats and beers from around the world.

In less positive news, I noticed this yesterday and I am going to make a vow. If His Holiness unretires yet again and goes to the Vikings, I am done. He will be Dead. To. Me. The four statues above the television in Casa Magnolia will meet a fiery fate. The various shirts and jerseys I have will become car-drying rags.

Not dead? These beautiful Bleeding Heart flowers in the Captain's yard...














I can't keep anything alive. Perhaps some of his wisdom will rub off on me...

4 Comments:

  • At 5/01/2009 8:04 AM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    I can't even figure out what those are...nachos? With potatoes? All I know is that I need some.

    Gorgeous photo of the bleeding hearts.

     
  • At 5/03/2009 6:08 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    No, they're really glorified potato chips, with all the regular nacho fixings. They're heaven.

     
  • At 5/04/2009 11:14 AM, Blogger freakgirl said…

    I say we celebrate the end of boot camp with a plate of those and a pitcher of beer. I need something to look forward to.

     
  • At 5/05/2009 7:11 PM, Blogger jersey girl said…

    I am completely down with that plan. And everything else on Stuff Yer Face's menu of wonderment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home