wine by the color

Friday, July 17, 2009

I was never a a regular listener of Mike and the Mad Dog and since their split, I have not listened to one single minute of the loud fat man. Similarly, as I am not a satellite radio subscriber, I don't listen to the Mad Dog often. But I did enjoy this:



Neil Diamond's "America" playing in the background as Russo offers his ranting mission statement is particularly enjoyable.

I got an e-mail from Bon Jovi the other day with the subject line: "Bon Jovi Online has NEW apparel, pet accessories and more!‏" No, I thought, they couldn't have sold out that much...

Oh yes they could:













Not to be outdone, the Jets sent an e-mail hawking their swimsuit sale:













Anyone who eats and drinks the way I do at tailgates is not in any shape to wear that thing...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home