wine by the color

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Every once in a while, traffic in central Jersey is so bad it leads to an occurrence I like to call Traffic Armageddon. Yesterday was one of those days. I knew there was a house fire in my town that was causing traffic delays but couldn't believe the havoc it wreaked on the surrounding roads. It took me 40 minutes to go from the grocery store to my house, a two-mile trip that usually takes three minutes.

I later learned the fire was apparently deliberately set by the homeowner, who died in the blaze. A very sad situation.

But all is not lost. Yep, you guessed it - you can buy this photo!









I think it looks particularly nice on a t-shirt...












I know times are tough in newspapers, but can they honestly be generating enough revenue through this marketing ploy to make exploiting tragedies like this a wise business move?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home