wine by the color

Sunday, February 07, 2010

While we're on the subject of beautiful skies and winter weather, I realized I never posted any photos from our trip to Vermont last month (which may have had something to do with my focus on the Jets' unexpected playoff run at the time).

The Captain and I headed north with friends for a long weekend in Killington, where we found fabulous conditions and a surprisingly uncrowded mountain. There was an amazing amount of snow, which made the lack of skiers even more surprising.

The views from the top of Killington Peak were stunning...

















































It was our first ski trip together and we had a blast. Despite being a mixed relationship (me = skier; him = snowboarder), we skied at a similar level. For the first time in many, many ski trips, I skied without a single fall. Which I'm sure had more to do with skiing more conservatively than being a better skier.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home